‘We encourage you to be creative with this! Please choose one or two questions to answer or try to answer all the questions in five words or less. Or choose a picture to answer a question! Brevity is the goal of today!’
1. Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? No
2. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Writing in books?? THE HORROR!
3. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open? Bookmark
4. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Fiction
5. Hard copy or audiobooks? Hard copy and ebooks
6. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? End of chapters
7. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? Try to deduct from context
8. What are you currently reading? Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks
9. What is the last book you bought? Waking Nightmare by Kylie Brant
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? More than one, max three.
11. Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? Right before sleeping, in bed
12. Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? Both
13. Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? Gena Showalter and Lorelei James
14. How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) By author’s last name