1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
From the UK
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Actually all of them as I’ve been saving hem up for this Read-A-Thon! But if I had to choose I’d say ROCKY RETREAT by Vivian Arend and INDECENT EXPOSURE by Jane O’Reilly
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The bacon-wrapped dates I just prepared last minute :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a self-employed translator originally from the Netherlands who just recently moved to the UK with my hubby for his new job. I’m in my 40’s and reading is my biggest hobby ever since I learned how to do it. Since ten years I read mostly romance novels in English and I love the genre as I’m a big fan of HEAs!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first participation in the read-a-thon :)