End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 12…I was trying to keep my eyes open and failing so went to sleep as soon as I finished the novella I was reading…and slept for almost 8 hours…(nooooo!)
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I read romance exclusively and mostly not even the high-interest ones as my taste differs from most people I know so don’t think I can help there.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really, I thought it was already pretty awesome this year. Only improvements needed are for myself and my own way of doing the Read-a-thon :)
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I really loved the hourly posts on the website and the twitter hosts. They really kept me going for the hours I was awake!
- How many books did you read?
I read 5 novellas! Two short one, two average length ones, and one longer one.
- What were the names of the books you read?
ONE NIGHT WITH HER (Seductive Nights #3.5) by Lauren Blakely
RUNNING HOT (Bad Boys Undercover, #0.5) by HelenKay Dimon
FANNING THE FLAMES (Jackson: Girls’ Night Out #0.5) by Victoria Dahl
BLOWING IT OFF (Stimulated #1) by Lexxie Couper
INK INSPIRED (Montgomery Ink #0.5) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Which book did you enjoy most?
I really liked them all but if I have to pick it’s ONE NIGHT WITH HER.
- Which did you enjoy least?
Again, I liked them all but if I have to pick it’s BLOWING IT OFF
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
N/A as I wasn’t a Cheerleader
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I am very likely to participate in the next Read-a-thon! I loved dedicating my time to reading as much as I could and feel like I accomplished so much in the space of 24 hrs. So hell yeah! Count me in for the next one. My role will be as a Reader because I’m already a slow reader and easily distracted so taking on any additional tasks would hinder the amount of reading I want to accomplish.